Neglected  

Posted by: The Wagners

Sorry it's been so long since my last post. I have no valid excuse other than other things took precedence. So to get caught up here's the low down:

  • Adam is finally getting a tooth, his top left.
  • Adam has taken his first few steps and is practicing walking more and more each day.
  • We are finally getting some remolding projects under way, namely kitchen counter tops and bathrooms, and smaller things like replacing all the doorknobs.
Other than that, everything is the same but different each day! :)

I think Adam looks so much like his Great Grandpa Porter in this picture, doesn't he? I think it's the way he's squinting in the sun.

He loves it when we strip him down to his diapers just before bath time, free from all those restricting clothes!

~Emily~

This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 24, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment