Crawling...Oh No!  

Posted by: The Wagners in

Adam apparently did not agree to the contract I proposed which stipulated that he was not to begin crawling until after Christmas! Yes, he's been rolling to and fro for several weeks now, but no actual crawling...until yesterday that is. Pray for us, the house is no longer safe (evidence as follows):
Yes, it's time to baby proof. Yes, we've procrastinated. ::sigh:: I know I should be excited that he's learning to crawl, and actually I did let out a giddy scream and grab the video camera. But I'm also a little sad because he's growing up so fast and he won't be a little baby for too much longer. Heck, according to the growth charts he hasn't been a little baby for quite a while now. :)

It also means that the toys that have kept him entertained, and contained, all these many months will quickly lose their attraction. Thus far, the single best investment we've made has been his Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo.



It's good for at least 30 minutes at a time (that's like 2 hours in big people time) and I can put him there and know that he'll stay there. Honestly, I wish there was an adult version. I mean, doesn't it look like fun, he's catching some serious air!

And this is what happens when you leave the room for 2 minutes while he's on the floor playing:

Before
AfterHe's such a BOY.

~Emily~

P.S.
The "comments" aren't working on my blog yet, I'm trying to get it fixed.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, December 16, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment